Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The heat is on in Ohio!

Hey everyone! I'm doing well!! Things are starting to pick up and I can feel myself growing every day! The heat index for this week is supposed to be something like 100 to 105 degrees.  And this humidity sure is something else! We went on a run this morning at 6:30am and it felt like we were in a sauna. But it's bearable.

Today, we had a HUGE thunderstorm though.  It was hot and cloudy, and then it started to pour and the thunder was probably the loudest I have ever heard.  It was so cool!

We're teaching a part-member family tomorrow and a girl whose friend is on a mission in Arizona.  She wants to learn more about what he's doing and the message we share! We're excited!

The Nevilles were baptized last Saturday! One of the missionaries told me it was a great service and that they're doing awesome.  I'm so happy for them! I wish I could have been there, but that's okay.

Sorry I don't have much to write, I'll have some crazy stories by next week, promise!  Hope everyone is doing well!!

Love, Elder Dransfield

No comments:

Post a Comment