Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Quick Update for the Blog

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't get to write last Monday! Had to be in Cleveland to practice a musical number for a missionary meeting (Mission Council). Things are going very good! It seems to never stop raining here, but it's so green I really don't mind. No tornadoes (yet) so that's a relief! I've been pretty sick this past week. Started Saturday with a headache and Tuesday I got really dizzy and light headed. Wednesday and Thursday I didn't have a voice at all! It made missionary work pretty interesting! The doctor thinks I have a virus, so now I'm on medication. One of the side-effects is "it sometimes makes you not think." How am I supposed to be a missionary if I can't think OR talk!?!? Haha, it's been an adventure! I get to call/skype home tomorrow and I am so so so excited! Mother's Day is offically the best holiday of the year! Well, I'll have more stories come Tuesday (not Monday because transfers are on Wednesday. I don't think I'll be transferred, but will let you all know Tues). Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend!

Love, Elder Dransfield

No comments:

Post a Comment