Monday, January 24, 2011

Weather = Below Zero = Colder than Cold

Life is going good. It's just cold.

Teaching lots. Soon will be baptizing lots.

I love the people of Ohio so much, I never want to leave Findlay!

My Birthday is coming up! Usually I'm not about asking for presents, but what I would like from EVERYONE is their favorite picture of the two of us. That way I'll remember what you look like when you send me a letter ;)

Today in my personal study I was reading in Preach My Gospel (our missionary handbook) about how the gospel blesses families. "Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities" (Ensign, Nov. 1995, 201). One of the greatest things I think us missionaries can do is help families to "be united eternally" (The Family: A Proclamation to the World).

I love my family so much. It is with them that I have learned and grown into who I have become today. It is with them that I want to be with forever - beyond the grave. They are the only reason I wouldn't stay on my mission forever. I love my family, every single one of them. Not only have I seen how much the gospel has blessed my family, but as we teach and reactivate families, you can see the peace and hapiness in their lives fill their entire being. Families are SO important. The most sacred unit we have here on earth. There's a reason the our Heavenly Father sent us down here in families. Our families are so important. My family is so important. I love my family!!!  
Today = snow. It was below zero a couple days last week (with the wind chill factor) Brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment