Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I had an awesome day! My roommates/companion and I woke up at 6:30 and opened up presents! We went to our Bishop's house to call home and SKYPE with our families (first year missionaries have been able to skype home - it was SO SO SO awesome!). We hung out and played games with his family and mainly just relaxed. That evening we went to a members house and had an excellent dinner and played games, read the nativity story from the Bible, and had a peaceful, fun evening. Thank you for all the cards, letters, and gifts I received! I felt so spoiled this Christmas! It was definitley one of my favorites - getting to serve as a representative of Jesus Christ on the day we celebrate his birth! AND getting to talk to/see my family was uh-freakin-mazing! :) Love you all, I'll have more to say next week.

Love, Elder David Dransfield
Skyping with the family

No comments:

Post a Comment